Upscale Cheapskate Gift Guide: Valentine’s Day Edition!
You can still give your significant other a heartwarming gift, even if it didnt cost much! In fact, those are usually the best gifts. Heres a list of ideas for some inexpensive gifts this Valentine’s Day
- A romantic home cooked meal. Get a cute table cloth, table settings, and throw a small centerpiece on there with some flickering candles. Go the extra mile and make something special that you wouldnt normally cook. Who wouldnt appreciate this gift?!
- A dollar store mug that you wrote a special message on. I can completely vouch for this one because Ive done it! Literally a $1 mug and draw “I love you” in cursive on it with a sharpie. Bake it in the oven for 30 min at 350 degrees and you got yourself a thoughtful gift they will use for years to come.
- Scratch offs in a picture frame. Maybe write a note like “I hit the jackpot when I found you”. Just make sure they share with you if they win big!
- Chocolate covered strawberries. If someone takes the effort to melt chocolate and lovingly dip each strawberry in it just for you – you better make them your valentine! Place them on little sticks/skewers to take it to the next level.
- Bath Bombs. Men and women alike can appreciate a nice relaxing bath. I have these ones off Amazon and they are amazing!
At the end of the day, its really not about the gift. Its about making your loved one feel special! Try one of these and I bet your Valentine’s Day will be a success.
What do you plan on doing with your love for Valentine’s Day?